Alyssa and I decided to learn how to make flower barrettes this week. It was way fun and not that expensive. I wore the blue one today. :) (For some reason blogger is underlining everything in blue. I can't get it to stop!) Anyways, Alyssa is super good at crafting and it's fun to learn new things, she can find all of these websites that teach us how to do different kinds of barrettes. This only shows one kind, but you better believe we will be trying some of the other kinds soon.
A co-worker (hey the underlining is gone. What the random?) So Jill at work sent us the photo on the top. Tiffany and I can't stop laughing every time we see it. We decided to put on our "casual faces" too. Pretty good huh?


Ok, so the "preview" function on this is very misleading. On the post there is no blue underlining, somehow I made the picture and link. I really wish I knew how to use this thing properly. It has to operate with some sort of logic right? Right???


Haha that dog face looks hilarious! Your faces are pretty good too... although I have to say that the dog takes the cake on this one.
ReplyDelete