Thursday, April 16, 2009

Work Can Be Fun!

So at work my friend Tiffany and I have lots of creative ideas. I thought I would display a few of them. Now keep in mind, these are OFFICIAL blueprints and it might be tempting to use them to copy our ideas, but that would be way uncool ok?






This is our hot dog cart. We won't just sell hot dogs though. We have a lot of different things that we will sell on this cart that will make life easier for the average working joe. Such as....(drumroll)........







Cell phone earmuffs! Brilliant right? I mean how many times have you been talking on the phone outside and your hands get cold? Or your ears? This solves both problems!



So I'm sure that there will be more later. These are just our best ones. And while I'm on the whole work subject I thought I would mention that the other day someone stole my pen. In a cup full of pens that were company pens, they took the only one that I paid for myself and used everyday. Now I know it was not malicious, just a case of borrowing then forgetting, so I thought I would put a few reminders up to discourage further memory lapses.

Do you think I overreacted? Nah.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Aren't you suppose to add the little copyright symbol on your bluprints so no one steals your idea?!?!? Besides that, it's free advertising and I like it! :) Work can definitely be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love those signs, they are hilarious! Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete