Friday, October 2, 2009

My neice and nephews are the cutest!

I got to go to Arizona and see my brand new baby nephew, Joshua Frensley Jones. For some reason my camera wasn't taking clear pictures, so some of these are blurry. But he's still cute!

Also, blogspot workings continue to elude my understanding, so some of these pictures may be out of order. Sigh. I wish I knew more about technology.










One thing to know about Kylie, she is such a ham! She loves the camera and the camera loves her! Every time I took a picture she would insist on looking at it on the camera and then come up with five more poses.




This is Joshua with the blanket Loretta and I made him. I can't get over how adorable he is. There is something so precious about new life.

We took Kylie and Jayce to an outdoor mall where they have a water fountain. They had a ton of fun. I also discovered that the way to being the favorite aunt is very simple. I bought them some ice cream and I was totally in!



Kylie posing some more and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.
Since I have no way of knowing how this text will show up (I should really get someone to teach me how this works) I'm just going to narrate. There some adorable Momma and baby pictures. Also Kylie decides to pout for awhile and even that is probably the cutest thing ever. (Am I a tad bit biased? Nah.)


Then for my birthday I went to Manti. Cassie (one of my favorite people EVER) was there as well and we spent an evening watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Cinderella (the Brandy version of course!), and coloring. It was the best! Then at about 10 pm that night we went to the temple and took some pictures. It always amazing, the sense of peace and awe just being on the grounds. And at night it's so peaceful and quiet. It was really a cool experience. And this temple was the 3rd temple completed. It cost $1 million and was built entirely by volunteer work. Cassie even had ancestors that helped build it. The wall she's standing in front of is where her great, great, (great?) grandfather lost a finger, so literally her ancestor's flesh and blood went into building this great building.
The next day we went and did a session at the temple. Manti still does live sessions, so it was a really neat experience. I can't think of a better way that I could've spent my birthday. And for some reason the picture of Kylie at the water play area is at the bottom and I can't get it to move to the top. Anyways, stay tuned, in the near future I will post my thoughts on The Count of Monte Cristo and Bleakhouse, and maybe even The Hunger Games.









3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I can teach you how to work Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment...just kidding. I love how the text and pictures don't match up :) If Jaymie and I come down in November I will show you how to use it :) Oh Jaymie and I made a deal that if he sold a certen amount of sales this month we would take two weeks off to do to durango colorado and UTAH for thanksgiving YAY! Lets see how it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope it does! I already told Loretta about the idea and she's super excited and hopes it happens too!

    ReplyDelete